Everyone has New Year’s Resolutions and they are often related to health. We all want to take better care of ourselves and that should include relaxing, revitalizing and rejuvenating spa treatments from Zianna Wellness & Spa.
If you’re a frequent flyer or simply suffer from leg swelling, you’ll certainly enjoy our lower legs and feet lymph treatment. During this therapy, we will wrap your legs with bandages and soak them in our exclusive salts and essential oils. This is followed up by a lymphatic drainage massage with arnica lotion and anti-fluid serum. Not only will it relax and rejuvenate your feet and legs, it will make you feel good from head to toe.
You can receive a Zianna Foot & Leg Lymph Treatment in addition to any of the other following spa treatments. You can pick two treatments for a total of just $99! Get a foot treatment along with a facial, massage or sauna treatment. Check out all the options below that you can choose from:
• 25-minute Swedish Massage – We use our signature deep-heat oil and focus on your back, neck and shoulders only.
• 25-minute Facial – Have your face cleansed, exfoliated and moisturized by a Zianna skin care expert. We apply a special organic mask with Galvanic currents.
• 25-minute Hand Renewal Treatment – Custom paraffin gloves are used to revitalize your skin and make your hands feel great.
• 30-minute Infrared Sauna Treatment – Relax for 30 minutes in our custom sauna with infrared lights that increase metabolism and help improve skin tone.
• 25-minute Reflexology Foot Treatment – Have your feet treated by one of our reflexology experts. Reduce pain and relax your feet.
• 30-minute Ionic Foot Bath Treatment – Our special ionic foot bath will relax your feet while providing full-body detoxification.
• 25-minute Foot & Leg Lymph Treatment – Zianna uses special lymph drainage oil for optimum results.
To learn more about Zianna Wellness & Spa or to schedule your spa appointments for this 2-for-$99 special, contact Zianna today at (714) 921-3785. Start your New Year off on the right foot—literally!