5 Spa Services Every Bride-to-Be Should Get Before The Big Day
Every bride wants to look amazing on their big day, and every bride deserves to! That is why we have put together the five best spa treatments that every bride should get before their big day to look their most beautiful.
1. Facial – You’re face is everything on your big day! From all the photos to face to face time with all your loved ones, you want to put your best face forward. Getting a specialized facial, like our Red Carpet Anti-Aging Facial + Biolift, will re-energize and recover your skin’s radiance. Who doesn’t want to exude natural radiance on their wedding day?
2. Body Scrub – A full body scrub is a good way to have a whole body glow and super soft skin for the big day. A treatment like our Himalayan Laminaria Oil Salt Scrub is not only beautifying, but is such a relaxing experience! We start off with a Himalayan salt scrub to exfoliate dead skin cells and stimulate circulation. This is followed by a hair wash with organic shampoo and conditioner, and then a glorious relaxing vichi shower is applied while you are fully relaxed on the table. The Laminaria Oil leaves your skin hydrated and restores vital nutrient due to its natural occurring minerals and trace elements. It is truly a detoxifying and balancing whole body experience.
3. Body Wrap – A body wrap is the perfect treatment for those who would like to slough off a few inches and fit into their wedding dress better. Take our Marine Algae Detox and Rejuvenating Body Wrap, for example. Seaweed contains many minerals, trace elements, and vitamins essential to life. In this wrap, we nourish the body through an external application, as the skin is an organism of not only absorption, but elimination. The exchange of nutrients and toxins occur on the cellular level, as the synergy of essential oils helps to stimulate the lymph system, aiding in reduction of swelling and body re-contouring. Yes, please! (If you are allergic to the iodine in seaweed, our Sedona Mud Wrap is an amazing alternative too!)
4. Endermologie – Endermologie is a non-surgical treatment used as a toning therapy for cellulite, post-operative liposuction, or simply to activate the blood circulation. Cellulite does not respond well to weight loss, exercise, or surgical liposuction alone. That is why Endermologie is an amazing tool to help rid the body of those stubborn little dimples we typically see in our legs or even arms. What bride doesn’t want a more toned look on their special day?
5. Full Body Massage – We all know how stressful it is to prepare for that big day. A massage is the perfect way to relax the body and mind, so that the stress just melts away from the body to prepare the mind for the big day. Why not even make it an intimate experience by making it a Couples Massage? After all, soon to be husbands are a part of the event too. Some are more involved then others, but we definitely know that the stretch of the pocket book can definitely build up some unneeded tension in his body as well.
So there you have it. These are the top five treatments that we recommend, but we definitely have a full menu of other treatments that might just be the perfect way to prepare for that special day. The best thing to do is give us a call, and we can create a customized experience that will leave you feeling your best for your wedding day.
Thinking of having your best gals tag along for some spa fun? We can customize a Bridal Spa Party to your specific requests and budget. The spa will be reserved just for your party during the chosen service hours.
However you’d like to do your bridal spa day, we are happy to assist. Please contact us for more detailed information and our Front Desk Associate will make sure to create a memorable experience.
Call us at 714-921-3785